Empowering residents, physicians, and health professionals to provide and receive the care our communities deserve
In recent years, health systems have grown larger and faster than ever before. At the same time, many physicians and advanced practice providers have not actively pursued or maintained equitable partnerships with health systems. Ultimately, this has produced:
- Loss of patient choice
- More expensive care
- Emergence of corporate decision-making in patient care
- Fear of retribution among physicians and advanced practice providers for choosing to practice independently – outside a health system
- De-emphasis of academics, threatening the quality and quantity of future doctors serving our community
Physicians for Act 432 is a non-profit group of physicians, advanced practice providers and community supporters dedicated to fair health care. We believe health professionals and health systems should work together to benefit patients through mission-driven partnerships.
It is time to return health care to patient care. This requires physicians and advanced practice providers to make their voices heard and actively pursue equitable partnerships with health systems. It is our mission to create a health care environment that supports:
- Establishment of the highest standard of care possible
- Affordable, low-cost care
- Primacy of the patient-doctor relationship; Physician decision making—unencumbered by government or corporate intrusion
- Access to care for all regardless of the ability to pay
- Dedication to scholarship, research and the training of the current and future medical workforce.
- Fiscal responsibility
Physicians for Act 432 | PO Box 27104 | Greenville, SC 29616